What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to the user’s terminal (whether a computer, smartphone, or tablet) when accessing a website to store and retrieve information from said terminal. Among others, cookies allow to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user to improve the service offered; analyse navigation and serve personalised advertising,
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the Cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- First-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal from our terminals or domains.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a terminal or domain of another entity different from the website’s editor.
Depending on the amount of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, they can be:
- Session cookies: those that last as long as the session (session cookies are deleted when the current session ends).
- Persistent cookies: those stored on the user’s device for a specific length of time. They help us remember, among others, settings, preferences, and information previously saved by the user.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse the website and use its services (e.g., interface settings, smooth navigation, security features while browsing, recognition logins, control access to private areas, etc. These cookies are essential to provide the user with the navigation services of our website
- Personalisation cookies: those that allow the user to access the website with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (e.g., language, type of browser, etc.)
- Analytic cookies: those that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the user’s behaviour on the website
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those that store information on the user’s behaviour obtained through their browsing habits, which allows the creation of a specific profile to display advertising
Cookies used on this Website
Our website uses the following proprietary and third-party cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the website to function properly.
|pil_language||Saves the language chosen by the user.||1||First-party cookie|
How long we will store your data?
If, through our Cookies, we collect data that, in compliance with current legislation, are considered personal data, they will be processed and stored for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of their use, depending on each case. Once these purposes have been achieved, your data may be stored, duly blocked, for the exercise, formulation or defence of actions and claims in relation to their use. Once these periods have expired, the information will be deleted.
Vinces does not envisage the international transfer of personal data collected using cookies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, regarding the transfers which, in each case, may be made by the third-party installers of cookies on our website, you can obtain information in their respective policies. You can access the information provided by Google at the following link
Management of cookies may vary from one browser to another. The following link contains all the information on how to configure or disable cookies in the most widely used browser:
Users can also manage the cookies stored in their browser and deactivate them using tools such as:
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies on their terminal, they may not be able to properly access the contents and services of our website.
This Cookies Policy may be subject to modifications. For further information on the data collected through cookies, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org