Alfonso González de León
Alfonso provides strategic advice to foreign and national companies in corporate matters. He combines his professional and teaching activities with his work as an analyst of current American politics.Before joining Vinces, Alfonso worked in the United States Congress with representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, and at the Spanish Embassy in Washington DC. In Spain, he has worked as a Legislative Advisor for different parliamentary groups in the Spanish Parliament and the Parliament of Catalonia.
- Advanced Programme in Lobby & Advocacy by the IE Business School.
- Master in Legislative Affairs from the Graduate School of Political Management, George Washington University (with a Fulbright Scholarship).
- Law Degree from the Abat Oliba CEU University (Extraordinary Graduation Award).
- Political Science Degree from the Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Alfonso has participated in several radio and television programmes to assess American political news (La Sexta, Cadena SER, Gestiona Radio, etc.).
- “The evolution of e-commerce in the European Union and Spain” in the collective work “Electronic Contracting Law and E-Commerce in the European Union and Spain” (2021, in Spanish).