Lourdes Martín Leiva
Associate Director. Health Area
Lourdes joins Vinces as Associate Director of the Healthcare area, offering support to the Catalonia office to boost Vinces’ positioning in the Catalan economic and business ecosystem.
Throughout her professional career, Lourdes has worked in national and international healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, in positions related to marketing, communication and public affairs, leading a wide range of projects, with a special focus on the strategic management of stakeholders relationships.
- Program on The strategic integration of the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), by ESADE
- Program on Strategic Management of Reputation, Brand and Communication, The Global CCO, by ESADE.
- Program in Marketing Management and Digital Transformation Program, InDigital, by ESADE
- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Marketing, by EADA Business School
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), EADA Business School
- Degree in Pharmacy from the University of Barcelona.