Patricia Cirez Miqueleiz
Director of European Affairs
Patricia Cirez Miqueleiz joins Vinces as Head of European Affairs to lead both the Office in Brussels and the practice of the EU public affairs, with special focus on fostering the public private collaboration with the European Commission and the EU colegislators.
Patricia began her extensive European career doing an internship at the European Parliament Office in Madrid in 2001. In 2002 she joined the team of the Permanent Delegation to the EU of the Spanish Confederation of Employers and Industries (CEOE), leading it from February 2016 to May 2022. Likewise, she has been secretary of the CEOE’s Committee on the European Union, in whose framework the main EU business related policies are analized and assessed.
In the European institutional field, she has been the CEOE’s Permanent Delegate to the EU and to BusinessEurope (the European Business Confederation) for the last six years, vice-presidnet of the Employers’ Group of the European Economic and Social Committee and member of the European Social Dialogue Committee, among other responsabilities.
She is currently a member of the Advisory Commitee of the Royal Institute of European Studies of the San Pablo CEU University, a key note speaker of the Master of Political and Corporate Communication at the University of Navarra and collaborates with the European Movement in Spain.
- Graduated in Geography and History, specialized in Contemporary History, University of Zaragoza.
- Master in Law and Policies of the European Union, National Distance Education University (UNED).
- Executive Education – General Management Program, IESE Business School (University of Navarra)
- Keynote speaker at the 132 and 133 Courses on the European Union of the Diplomatic School attached to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation of Spain.
- “For a more ambitious European Union with a greater capacity of action”, in Francisco Aldecoa (ed.) y Eduardo García Cancela (coord.) (2021). The Conference on the Future of Europeo on the Move. A view from the Spanish Federal Council of the European Movement. Madrid, Catarata