Vacancy: Public Affairs Consultant
We are looking for a public affairs consultant to support the Brussels office, particularly in the healthcare sector.
Double degree in Law, Political Science, Public Administration, European Studies. Postgraduate degree in the same disciplines is a plus.
2 – 3 years of professional experience in public affairs and government relations (public affairs consultancy, in house government relations, or the public administration).
- Spanish: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- English: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- French and German would be a plus.
- Strong ability to carry out legal and regulatory analysis.
- Ability to be part of a team: cooperative attitude, team spirit, dependability, respect and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility and adaptation mindset when dealing with fast paced environments.
- Strong analytical skills: information processing, content drafting and management.
- Ability to coordinate projects with significant number of collaborators and actors located in different offices and countries.
- Proactive and dynamic activity with and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy: MS Windows and Office, internet and email advanced skills.
- Social Media: monitoring and content management skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of parliamentary initiatives and regulatory projects.
- Support in the development of integrated public affairs strategies for several clients, particularly in the healthcare sector.
- Support in the development of political, regulatory and social intelligence.
- Support in the drafting of new proposals for potential clients.
- Support in the organisation of events and attendance to events.
We offer the possibility of joining a +20 team of lawyers and political scientists who are advising and supporting clients in their public affairs strategies across Europe in a very dynamic and challenging environment. We offer a full time contract as a consultant.