Vacancy: Public Affairs Intern
We are looking for a motivated candidate to support the Brussels office.
Double degree in Law, Political Science, Public Administration, European Studies. Postgraduate degree in the same disciplines is a plus.
- Spanish: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- English: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- French and German would be a plus.
- Strong ability to carry out legal and regulatory analysis.
- Ability to be part of a team: cooperative attitude, team spirit, dependability, respect and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility and adaptation mindset when dealing with fast paced environments
- Strong analytical skills: information processing, content drafting and management.
- Ability to coordinate projects with significant number of collaborators and actors located in different offices and countries.
- Proactive and dynamic activity with and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy: MS Windows and Office, internet and email advanced skills.
- Management tools: Hootsuite and Mailchimp proficiency, additional tools a plus.
- Social Media: monitoring and content management skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of parliamentary initiatives and regulatory projects
- Preparation and monitoring of regulatory and legislative calendars
- Support in the preparation of political intelligence reports and legislative calendars
- Support in the organization of events and attending relevant events
- Support with social media accounts
- Support with client meetings and conference calls
- Carrying out research for new business proposals and pitches
- Support in administrative activities related to the office’s daily management
We offer the possibility of joining a +20 team of lawyers and political scientists who are advising and supporting clients in their public affairs strategies across Europe in a very dynamic and challenging environment. We offer a full time contract for six months, with the possibility of becoming a junior consultant after the internship.