#EUpowershift / What is the future of business regulation?
[descripcion_evento titulo=»#EUpowershift Series / Better regulation in the digital era: What is the future of business regulation?» descripcion=»The second of a series of three events on the topic of shifting power in Europe, a phenomenon we are exploring through three angles according to the Vinces methodology: politics, regulation, and society. During our second event, we will explore the regulation angle by taking stock of the Better Regulation agenda.»]
1st of March at 12:00 in Brussels (Avenue des Arts 56, 1000)
The Better Regulation Agenda has been a priority of the Juncker Commission. What are the lessons learnt from the actions carried out in the past years? What remains to be done to complete this ambitious agenda? What new approaches can be thought of in the future, notably in light of the transition towards an ever more digital economy?
12:00 Buffet Lunch
12:30 Introductory remarks by Mr. David Córdova, Managing Partner and Founder at Vinces
12:35 Keynote speech by Ambassador Pablo García-Berdoy, Spanish Permanent Representative to the EU
12:45 Panel discussion
- Mr. John Watson, Director of Better Regulation and Work Programme at the European Commission’s Secretariat General
- Mrs. Cecilia Bonefeld-Dahl, Director General at DIGITALEUROPE
- Mr. Stephan Raes, PhD, Head of Economic Affairs Department at the Permanent Representation of the Netherlands to the EU
- MODERATOR: Mrs. Laurence Modrego, Head of Brussels Office at Vinces
13:45 Q&A and Conclusions
- Senior Public Affairs Consultant - Lisbon
- ¿Cómo profesionalizar los departamentos de asuntos públicos en el sector salud?
- Tratado ONU sobre el plástico: el instrumento internacional ambiental más importante desde el Acuerdo de París.
- Senior Consultant - Lisbon
- El jefe de Estado de Portugal veta la ley de vivienda y la devuelve a la Asamblea