Invitation to Round Table on Government & Corporate Affairs in EU-US relations (IGCAE)
Government & Corporate Affairs in EU-US Relations (IGCAE)
In the context of the launch of the International Executive on Government & Corporate Affairs we have organized this round table to discuss the experiences of US and Spanish government public officials and US and Spanish companies executives discussing the way they work together in advancing their mutual interests in EU-US relations under an ethics and transparency framework.
The programme aims at training directors or high-level executives at global multinationals and non-government associations in how to effectively manage their government and corporate affairs departments. It will consist of one week in Brussels, one week in Washington DC (in July) and 10 online sessions. The OECD is actively supporting the IE Business School in the development of this programme by providing both materials and suggesting speakers on transparency, integrity and ethics.
When: April 23rd, 7pm
Where: IE Business School
Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Embassy in Madrid, Krishna R. Urs
CEO of ICEX, Francisco Garzón
Head of Public Policy at Telefónica, Christoph Steck
Head de Public Policy at Airbnb, Angel Mesado
7:00pm-7:10pm Opening Remarks by Program’s Director David Córdova
7:10pm-8:30pm Round Table moderated by Progam’s Director Elena Herrero-Beaumont
8:30pm-9:00pm Spanish Wine & Networking
Don’t miss out the opportunity to attend this unique learning experience!
- Claves de la futura legislación europea en materia de divulgación de información no financiera y diligencia debida
- Portugal: nuevos secretarios de Estado de Sanidad
- Vacante: Gerente/Manager (Sector Salud) – Barcelona
- A propósito del resultado de las elecciones de Italia
- SOTEU 2022: Bruselas anuncia reformas en el mercado energético y un nuevo marco de tributación para empresas